Sunday

DAVID GUETTA (FEATURING USHER) LATEST HIT "WITHOUT YOU" MP3, OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO [HD] AND LYRICS

DJ David Guetta released his third single "WITHOUT YOU" from David's fifth studio album "Nothing but the Beat", featuring vocals from Usher. "WITHOUT YOU" from placed at the Number Four position on the Billboard Hot 100. Watch the Brand New David Guetta (featuring Usher) "WITHOUT YOU" OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO [HD] and ENJOY THE LYRICS.
David Guetta (ft. Usher) "Without You"

WATCH DAVID GUETTA (FEATURING USHER) "WITHOUT YOU" OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO [HD] :

DAVID GUETTA (FEATURING USHER) "WITHOUT YOU" LYRICS :
Usher
I can’t win, I can’t wait
I will never win this game without you, without you
I am lost, I am vain,
I will never be the same without you, without you
I won’t love, I won’t love
I will never make it past without you, without you
I can’t rest, I can’t lie
All I need is you and I, without you

Without….
You! You! You! You!
You! You! You! You!
David Guetta
Can’t erase, so I’ll take blame

But I can’t accept that we 

Lyrics @http://what-latest.blogspot.com 

were strange without you, without you

I can’t quit now, this can’t be right

I can’t take one more sleep this night without you, without you
I won’t sob, I won’t cry
If you’re not here, I’m living life without you, without you
I can’t look, I’m so blind
Lost my heart, I lost my mind without you

Without….
You! You! You! You!
You! You! You! You!

David Guetta Ft. Usher – Without You Lyrics

BUY DAVID GUETTA (FEATURING USHER) "WITHOUT YOU" MP3 :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sponsored